Learn why Tri 4 Schools and Madison Smile Solutions are a great choice for your family. Whether your looking for a way to be active with your kids, a way to support your school, or need a family friendly dentist- we've got you covered...in Mud!
Have you ever noticed how bad your breath smells just as you wake up in the morning? What about after eating that garlic bread you had at dinner?
What if you have bad breath all the time?
It can be embarrassing living with chronic bad breath. Intimate social interactions are dreaded and the unpleasant diet limitations can make it difficult living a normal, healthy life.
At Madison Smile Solutions we know what it's like to step out of your comfort zone. Whether it's seeing the dentist or running your first race or Tri! We like to help our patient get healthy and feel confident and Tri 4 Schools helps our kids and schools. Please consider donating to help Kim and Tri 4 Schools!
People are attracted to other people who are happy and confident. One way you can boost your confidence is to give yourself a smile makeover. While there are different methods, veneers are a popular option. As one of the best places in Madison to get veneers, here are the top three reasons we recommend going this route.
1. They quickly fix your teeth.
Veeners are thin shells that are placed on top of your teeth, making them less intrusive than crowns, braces, or implants. This means they cover your teeth and create an all new look with a different shape, color, or length. If you are looking for a fast way to get whiter, perfectly shaped teeth, veneers are a great option. They can correct a lot of different cosmetic problems, such as:
· Stains and Discoloration
· Worn, dinged, and bulged surfaces
· Cracks and chips
· Fill in gaps
· Crooked, uneven, misaligned teeth
The process involves preparing the mouth with impressions. Only ½ millimeter of the tooth surface is shaved down after the area is numbed. To this area, the custom-made veneers are positioned. Once it looks perfect, a certain light beam is applied to activate chemicals in the special cement adhesive. This gives you a great new smile.
2. Long Lasting Results
Some of the options to fix your teeth require a lot of time to install or don’t last very long. Even though veneers are quick to apply, they are a wonderful long-term solution for making your smile great. Veneers are made of porcelain which have several long-term benefits, including:
· The coloring holds well and is stain resistant
· It gives a natural appearance that even reflects light similarly to natural teeth
· A hard and durable material that withstands force
· Less reaction when held next to gum tissue for long periods of time
Veneers have long lasting results. When you go this route to a better smile, you are making an investment. Many patients find that their veneers last up to 20 years.
3. Easy Maintenance
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry have released specific care instructions to help your veneers last as long as possible. You can help protect them by brushing and flossing like regular teeth. The only special instruction is that you don’t’ use an abrasive fluoride toothpaste because it can scratch the surface and dull your veneers.
While other cosmetic procedures require watching what you eat and drink to protect the beauty of your smile. With the porcelain veneers we use, there is no need to limit your habits because it is resistant to staining. Biting patterns don’t require change either. Even though the veneers are applied to the front surface of each tooth, you can eat and bite like normal without fearing they will break or come off.
An Investment in You
Veneers are a wonderful option if you are looking for a new and improved smile. Investing in your smile will increase your confidence, make you feel great, and completely change the way people perceive you. If you are interested in learning more, we are happy to discuss if this option is right for you.
Having great oral health means preventing more than just cavities and gum disease. Some dental health issues can lead to other problems that affect the patient’s quality of life. At our dental office in Madison, WI treat a variety obvious and less obvious dental issues that have a negative impact on our patient’s lives.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our patients and strive to offer effective treatments for their dental issues. We believe that quality dental care is closely connected to overall health.
Our patients have access to the following dental services:
· Mercury Removal-We remove those ugly, potentially hazardous gray mercury fillings and replace them with more durable, safer and better looking tooth-colored ceramic ones.
· Orthodontics-One’s teeth may be healthy, but crooked. Crooked, crowded and misaligned teeth and jaws are not only aesthetically unpleasant, they can cause additional dental problems in the future. Braces are the most common orthodontic treatment. At Madison Smiles Solutions, we offer 6-month braces to our patients with mild teeth and jaw misalignment issues.
· Mouth Guards-Playing sports are great forms of exercise. They can, however, be dangerous to your teeth. Our dentist in Madison WI offers a range of mouth guards for sports. Once lost or broken, teeth are lost for good.
· Digital X-Rays- New dental technology makes x-rays quicker and less invasive. The digital x-rays also improve the accuracy of the reading more so than traditional dental x-rays.
· Sleep Apnea Therapy-Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that is caused by airflow constriction from the nose and mouth to the lungs. It is often accompanied by unpleasant snoring. At Madison Smiles Solutions, we offer treatment services and products specifically for the treatment of sleep apnea.
· Non-Surgical Therapy-At Madison Smiles Solutions, we try our best to treat each patient’s dental concern with the least invasive treatment possible. Surgery should be the last resort.
· Oral Cancer Screening-Oral cancer can be fatal if not diagnosed and treated promptly. With every six month dental check-up and tooth cleaning, patients get a complimentary oral cancer screening.
We Specialize in Senior Dentistry
Teeth get weaker as we age. They become brittle and discolored. Regular, adequate dental hygiene becomes more difficult. These are some of the reasons senior dentistry is important.
We specialize in the unique dental needs of seniors. Madison Smiles Solutions offers regular, gentle tooth cleanings and dental health exams as well as partial and full dentures.
Age-related dental changes often worsen dental issues for seniors. Many seniors suffer from dry mouth which can speed-up tooth decay, gum recession, and gum disease. Seniors often experience distorted taste or lose their ability to taste in extreme cases.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Madison, WI who offers a variety of dental services to treat your family’s dental needs, contact Madison Smile Solutions. We strive to make convenient for you to maintain great dental health.
As health care costs increase for many businesses, you many want to find out why and how using flex spending or HSA accounts can save you money when it comes to dental expenses. Dr. Kaveh Ghaboussi and team at Madison Smile Solutions can help you plan for the upcoming year and help you take advantage of your benefits.