Get a Bright New Smile with our Teeth Whitening Solutions
Teeth whitening is a simple and effective cosmetic dental procedure, and at Madison Smile Solutions we can have you in and out in about an hour with a fresh, bright new smile.
Over the years, our teeth become discolored. This can be due to the foods we eat, the beverages we drink, and the simple effects of age. You can fight back by taking advantage of our professional, in-office whitening solutions.
Whiten Your Teeth in No Time
At Madison Smile Solutions, we offer two types of whitening: custom whitening trays for home bleaching or fast, in-office whitening.
In-office treatments usually take less than an hour to complete, and the final results are predictable and reliable. In this short appointment, you can leave the office with teeth that are several shades brighter.
At your appointment, we apply the whitening agent and then activate it with a special light. This procedure offers a number of benefits, including:
· Stronger whitening agents – At-home solutions that you can buy over the counter are not as strong as the whitening agents we use in office.
· Safe application – Careful application is required to ensure the whitening solution doesn’t irritate your gums or harm your enamel.
· Immediate difference – At home solutions may lead to whiter teeth over time, but these solutions can provide immediate results.
· Results that last – A professional whitening can last a year or more, depending on how you care for your teeth.
If you really hate using the trays or get sensitive with any whitening products, ask about our "Boost" that has helped people get whiter teeth with minimal sensitivity.
Keeping Your Bright, White Smile
These treatments are meant to last, but eventually your teeth will once again start to lose their luster. Still, there are some things you can do that will extend the life of your teeth whitening.
· Avoid the foods and drinks that stain your teeth the most.
· If you do indulge on occasion, brush or rinse as soon as you can.
· Use our home bleaching solution to remove light, surface stains.
· Stick closely to your oral health routine.
· Never forget your regular dental checkups.
You don’t have to hide your smile anymore. Make an appointment today and find out how easy it is to get an amazing smile.