Having great oral health means preventing more than just cavities and gum disease. Some dental health issues can lead to other problems that affect the patient’s quality of life. At our dental office in Madison, WI treat a variety obvious and less obvious dental issues that have a negative impact on our patient’s lives.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional service to our patients and strive to offer effective treatments for their dental issues. We believe that quality dental care is closely connected to overall health.
Our patients have access to the following dental services:
· Mercury Removal-We remove those ugly, potentially hazardous gray mercury fillings and replace them with more durable, safer and better looking tooth-colored ceramic ones.
· Orthodontics-One’s teeth may be healthy, but crooked. Crooked, crowded and misaligned teeth and jaws are not only aesthetically unpleasant, they can cause additional dental problems in the future. Braces are the most common orthodontic treatment. At Madison Smiles Solutions, we offer 6-month braces to our patients with mild teeth and jaw misalignment issues.
· Mouth Guards-Playing sports are great forms of exercise. They can, however, be dangerous to your teeth. Our dentist in Madison WI offers a range of mouth guards for sports. Once lost or broken, teeth are lost for good.
· Digital X-Rays- New dental technology makes x-rays quicker and less invasive. The digital x-rays also improve the accuracy of the reading more so than traditional dental x-rays.
· Sleep Apnea Therapy-Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that is caused by airflow constriction from the nose and mouth to the lungs. It is often accompanied by unpleasant snoring. At Madison Smiles Solutions, we offer treatment services and products specifically for the treatment of sleep apnea.
· Non-Surgical Therapy-At Madison Smiles Solutions, we try our best to treat each patient’s dental concern with the least invasive treatment possible. Surgery should be the last resort.
· Oral Cancer Screening-Oral cancer can be fatal if not diagnosed and treated promptly. With every six month dental check-up and tooth cleaning, patients get a complimentary oral cancer screening.
We Specialize in Senior Dentistry
Teeth get weaker as we age. They become brittle and discolored. Regular, adequate dental hygiene becomes more difficult. These are some of the reasons senior dentistry is important.
We specialize in the unique dental needs of seniors. Madison Smiles Solutions offers regular, gentle tooth cleanings and dental health exams as well as partial and full dentures.
Age-related dental changes often worsen dental issues for seniors. Many seniors suffer from dry mouth which can speed-up tooth decay, gum recession, and gum disease. Seniors often experience distorted taste or lose their ability to taste in extreme cases.
If you’re looking for a dentist in Madison, WI who offers a variety of dental services to treat your family’s dental needs, contact Madison Smile Solutions. We strive to make convenient for you to maintain great dental health.