Does SNORING Keep You Up All Night?
Live with a snorer and losing sleep?
Hate your C-Pap?
Tired in the morning because you might be snoring?
Worried you might have sleep apnea?
If you or he/she:
- Wake up feeling tired or with a headache
- Snore, breath heavily or wake up gasping in the middle of the night
- Clench or grind your teeth
- Have diabetes, high BP or cardiovascular disease
- Are overweight or obese
- Crave sugar, junk food or caffeine
- Feel sleepy during the day or crave naps
- Have difficulty concentrating
- Have difficulties with allergies, sinus problems or ear infections
- Feel though you are often in a mental fog
- Fell physically drained and always “too tried to exercise”
… then you most likely don’t get enough sleep or you have an airway issue that keeps you from sleeping deeply and restfully.
At Smile Solutions we have an at home sleep test (yes no sleep clinic-this can be done in your own bed) that can give us a clear cause. Then we can help coordinate care with your medical doctor and offer different possibilities for treatment.
Dr. Kaveh himself wears an oral appliance (that’s basically a fancy mouth guard) vs using a C-Pap. He is sleeping and breathing so much better. Plus Trish, his loving and charming wife, doesn’t want to clothespin his nose and is saving money by not buying ear plugs. LOL!
Interested in a better night sleep?
Call or email our office to learn more about how Madison Smile Solutions can help!