Tips to Make Sure Your Smile is Wedding Ready!
WEDDING TO-DO LIST:
- Reserve ceremony and reception
- Book officiant
- Hire photographer and videographer, caterer, DJ/band, florist, and planner
- Go to the Dentist for your Picture-Perfect Smile!
Have you added going to the dentist as one of the items on your wedding checklist?
It’s never too late to have the smile you have always wanted for your big day! Do you have a check-list for your picture-perfect smile?
- Whitening for a brighter smile
- Gum recontouring for lengthening teeth
- Front teeth bonding or veneers for enhancing your smile
- Invisalign for straighter teeth
- Botox for smile and stress lines
- Clean teeth for the first kiss
The best part is here at Madison Smile Solutions we offer all of these options. We want you to look back at your wedding photos and be happy with the way your smile looks. Not everyone needs ALL of these but most definitely start with a cleaning and whitening minimally. No one wants a dress whiter than your smile! Give us a call to make an appointment and we will help you come up with a plan to have your smile looking perfect on your big day!